Welcome to the weekly PSU HRMA blog. We provide weekly updates on current PSU HRMA related events! http://www.psuhrma.blogspot.com/ ________________________________________________________
Elections - Get Involved!
Date: November 9th, 2011 (This Wednesday)
Room: SBA 140
- Vice President of Recruiting
- HRMA Secretary
Title: Vice President of Recruiting (officer position)
- Collaborate with President and faculty advisors to create annual recruitment strategy and establish member count goal
- Coordinate and staff New Student Week event
- Participate in SBA Student Organization functions
- Update Talking Points flier quarterly (primary recruiting flier)
- Update Recruiting PowerPoint
- Conduct class visits to promote HRMA; distribute Talking Points flier
- Use MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Must be able to speak in front of groups of people
- Must be organized and a self-starter
Title: HRMA Secretary
The Secretary is responsible for recording HRMA’s activities. As Secretary, this person will record a detailed account of HRMA’s meetings and relay the information to HRMA members. This position will also assist other officers with HRMA events and fundraisers as needed.
• Major Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Record notes at speaker meetings and email them to the VP of Internal Relations by Friday to be published
- Record minutes at officer meetings and distribute these notes to officers viaemail within two days of the meeting.
- Keep files on HRMA’s network drive and HRMA’s notebooks organized and current.
- Have regularly scheduled office hours
- Check and respond to HRMA Gmail email account during office hours
- Assist or direct other PSU HRMA officers as needed.
Please E-mail Alan Cabelly or Alisha Head prior to meeting if interested.
Be A Star-Join HRMA!
Interested in Joining PSU HRMA and SHRM? Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. Just a reminder that you do need to renew your memberships every year. PSU HRMA memberships are valid from September-June.
Don't forget: You can follow us on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn!!! http://twitter.com/psu_hrma http://www.facebook.com/ look up PSU HRMA http://www.linkedin.com/in/psuhrma Blog updated by: Nina Figini, VP Internal Relations - PSU HRMA email@example.com